- Bruce has breaking news on gaypatriot.net regarding Prop 8 Amicus Brief.
- We discuss Bob Woodward and the White House.
- Donna Brazile’s confusion over how health care premiums get priced
- Medicaid Expansion to the States and the various approaches from GOP Governors.
- T minus two days to Sequester, we discuss how much breath is being spend on what amounts to a 2 % cut in the overall 19% increase in spending from 2007. Sequester Reads here and here.
- Bruce and I have some fun with Mike quizzing him about the Oscars. My fav tweet of the Oscar night from DWS
- We discuss CPAC and specifically this quote from Philip Klein from a CPAC spokesperson “Obamacare was obviously huge over the past couple of years but Obamacare is
done” I ask you, what good is CPAC to Conservatives if they consider Obamacare a done deal?
The Bottom Line Segment Questions: Get everything you need to know in 3 minutes or less. Each Panelist gets 15 seconds or they get the buzzer.
- Organizing for America or OFA as I like to call it, declares itself an independent organization despite running Barrack Obama’s twitter account and apparently arranging visits for donors. Can anyone seriously view them as independent?
- Rumors are that Hugo Chavez is dead. Is this a win for Cuban Healthcare?
- Is there a point where the press will realize they are Rhianna to the White House’s Chris Brown and stop carrying water for this guy?